Our 4WD course is aligned with the Qualification SISDRV302A (Drive and recover a 4WD vehicle) this course teaches drivers of Four Wheel Drives and All Wheel Drives on how to operate them safely without putting themselves in danger, doing damage to the vehicle and lessening the potential impact to the environment.
* Sealed Road Dry/Wet Driving Activities
* Loose Surface Driving Activities
* Terrain Hazard Assessment and Associated Risks
* Negotiating Slopes and Varying Terrain
* Four Wheel Drive Transmission Functions
* Vehicle Maintenance
* Vehicle Recovery Equipment - Exercises from Introduction to Extreme Recovery Techniques (Subject to Clients Needs
We conduct our demanding 1 day course at our purpose built off-road facilities, Symmons Plains and Baskerville.
Our 4WD Training Course is based on "Worlds Best Practices", we only employ educators/trainers that not only have the appropriate training qualifications but also are Subject Matter Experts in the field they are delivering. This passion and currency of knowledge is vital to the success and enjoyment of our all our Off Road Training courses, with a firm emphasis on safety, correct 4WD techniques and performing vehicle recoveries with approved & rated recovery equipment.